Mizushima Hiro Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The international fan forum for Japanese actor Mizushima Hiro!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Request for Translators

Go down 
+2
lyra
dvampyrlestat
6 posters
AuthorMessage
dvampyrlestat

dvampyrlestat

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-04-16

Request for Translators Empty
PostSubject: Request for Translators   Request for Translators EmptyApril 24th 2008, 07:27

I am looking for anyone who can translate from Japanese to English. My Japanese know-how is still worse than mediocre.

I am planning to sub a couple of Hiro vids (coz he deserves so much love) so a translator would be very much appreciated. Credits will be given, of course. I just love translators. Smile

IM me, onegaishimasu. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://dvampyrlestat.livejournal.com
lyra

lyra

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2007-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Request for Translators   Request for Translators EmptyApril 24th 2008, 15:28

my japanese is sadly not enough for the moment... I'll take more courses so as to improve me, I'll keep you aware ^^
Back to top Go down
http://lesth.livejournal.com/
dvampyrlestat

dvampyrlestat

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Request for Translators   Request for Translators EmptyApril 25th 2008, 14:02

Not too confident with mine, either. But if anyone knows anyone, then please refer them.

Of course it is mighty important that they are Hiro fans, too. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://dvampyrlestat.livejournal.com
Murasaki

Murasaki

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Request for Translators   Request for Translators EmptyMay 31st 2008, 00:32

I think it is too late but I can translate Japanese !
But my english is very bad ! I can translate Japanese to French but too English, it will be very difficult for me xD But I can try !
Back to top Go down
http://riri-luve.skyblog.com
karimuntet

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Request for Translators   Request for Translators EmptyJune 11th 2008, 20:19

To Murasaki. Don't worry bout the english. I don't think my English is better than yours but maybe I can help. I can't speak French, but I have friend who can. I'll ask her. We do need translator to spread Hiro's love Very Happy So if you have any difficulties, don't keep it to to yourself Smile
Right now I'm taking Japanese course so I can translate any Hiro's article. But right now my Japanese still very bad.
Back to top Go down
karimuntet

PostSubject: Re: Request for Translators   Request for Translators EmptyJune 18th 2008, 12:27

Ano...is anybody interested in subbing 100 scene no koi? Each episode has about 15 minutes duration. I've already made the timing for first episode which consist around 139 dialogues. I made it in SRT format. All I need is a translator now. My japanese is pretty bad. I'd like to continue to timing for 2nd and 3rd episode if I have a partner to move forward. And this is my first time doing timing, but I kinda enjoyed it very much.
I've never heard about someone or group going to sub this drama so I decided to take a change. If someone interested just PM me Very Happy Thank you
Back to top Go down
Kuroe

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Request for Translators   Request for Translators EmptyJune 18th 2008, 20:14

If you give me the raw video (which I am dying for) I can do all the translation!!!

But well, my Japanese is just... I don't know, I can communicate with Japanese verbally, but those in drama are sometimes too quick for me. I can understand the exact phrasing for 70% in an episode, without subtitle... But for the rest 30%, I really can't help!

And I don't know how's my English. This is the point. I may know a bit more Kanji than Hiro ('coz I grow in places where Chinese is the main language) but my English may be a lot such-er than Hiro. ><

Yay, add my msn if necessary...

MayoShizuku@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
karimuntet

PostSubject: Re: Request for Translators   Request for Translators EmptyJune 18th 2008, 22:40

YAyyyyyy I'm so excited. I've already sent you email and attached the SRT.
Looking forward to work with you. And everyone in the forum please support us as well. Yoroshiku onegaishimasu
Back to top Go down
karimuntet

PostSubject: Re: Request for Translators   Request for Translators EmptyJune 28th 2008, 18:03

Hello minna-san.
Me and Kuroe-san currently working on 100 scene no koi's sub. We find some difficulties for some conversation. Can anyone offer any help? I think it will be fun working with this fan base, so I'm looking forward for your help Smile If any of you interested you can PM me for more detail of the project. Thank you for your attention
Back to top Go down
Mizuki-chan

Mizuki-chan

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Request for Translators   Request for Translators EmptyJuly 3rd 2008, 12:57

That's a great news, I can help at adding the subtitle at the video, I know some thinks, soo If you need my help send me a private message!!!

One more think, I'm a French fan so if you have the subtitle of videos about Hiro, could you please give it to me for translate it for the french fans Wink !!

Ja yoroshiku ne!!!
And mina san for this project Gambatteeeeeee sohappy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Request for Translators   Request for Translators Empty

Back to top Go down

Request for Translators
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mizushima Hiro Forum :: ALL FANGIRLS TOGETHER :: Request-
Jump to: