Mizushima Hiro Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The international fan forum for Japanese actor Mizushima Hiro!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An An's special feature on Blood Type

Go down 
+2
akucun
fathskie
6 posters
AuthorMessage
fathskie

fathskie

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-06-07

An An's special feature on Blood Type Empty
PostSubject: An An's special feature on Blood Type   An An's special feature on Blood Type EmptyJune 26th 2008, 06:51

An An's special feature on Blood Type Fw1smg

(1) Horikita Maki (B Type) : What do the other 3 think about Maki?
Shun: She has this unique PACE of life. I feel very comfortable when I am with her since she speaks her mind very clearly.

Toma: She has strong BASE/ROOT and this doesn't move. She also has this cool-ness about her. I envy her for being able to live happily without doing something she cannot/doesn't want to.

Hiro: Very dependable. She looks like she can resolve anything by herself. Sometimes she does say not-so-nice things with a very big smile but somehow you will forgive her.

ran: I like Maki's type of girl. She's frank & honest to everyone. akak I can totally understand how guys just can't blame but forgive for her remarks , face to such a cute & innocent look , guys are defenceless XD

(2) Oguri Shun (O Type): What do the other 3 think about Shun?
Toma: A free person! I admire the way he can get used to any type of environment. Sometimes he is so FREE that I find difficulty in reacting to it! Ha ha.

Maki: Very stable and magnanimous. He doesn't mind some things at all so he always takes care of thing in his "massive" (his BIG size) and very "own" way (my pace).

Hiro: Adult. He can get friendly with people in any generation very naturally. But there are still many parts of him that I can't understand yet....

ran: I still wonder why Shun keeps thinking that he's 'old', that's strange lol ^^; Sometimes he jokes around like little kids, other times he just stays silent in his own world... what a emo kid .

(3) Ikuta Toma (A Type): What do the other 3 think about Toma?
Shun: Serious person. Like the seating arrangement during meals, he is always aware and sensitive of his environment. I have been saved by his good sense of details a lot of times.

Maki: He is very kind and easy to talk to. People that are A-Type are a stimulant for me since we think a little differently.

Hiro: He always treats everyone very kindly, and is very dependable. I cannot think of any weakness of A-Type people.

ran: indeed, A type person is luved by everyone lol I know some A type & they are quite clever & sensitive person. They're really careful & aware of anything happening around them. Somehow being with such type of person makes u feel in security ^_^

(4) Mizushima Hiro (AB Type): What do the other 3 think about Hiro?

Shun: I still have not gotten hold of his personality na... Ha ha. He seems always very gentle and mild-mannered, but when he turns emotional he may change.

Toma: An area that is unknown. A person from space (alien). I am always shocked by his idea and the way he thinks, which A-Type person will never have, but yet feel that they are very interesting.

Maki: Incomprehensible. Sometimes he gets so amused by what he himself said, and every time his "tension" is different. I cannot read him at all!!

ran: AB type is still a 'mystery' for me, uhm I guess I'm not the only one lol they may have some connections with alien

*credits: http://sawadashin.vox.com/library/post/an-ans-special-feature-on-blood-type-1.html
Back to top Go down
akucun

akucun

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-05-11

PostSubject: Re: An An's special feature on Blood Type   An An's special feature on Blood Type EmptyJune 28th 2008, 10:44

so the conclusion, hiro is weird lol!

thanks for the post Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lyra

lyra

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2007-12-27

PostSubject: Re: An An's special feature on Blood Type   An An's special feature on Blood Type EmptyJune 28th 2008, 14:30

I guess that he is used to hidding what he thiks so that the pieces he reveals are not enough to anderstand him fully...
'seems interessant!
Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://lesth.livejournal.com/
Cath
Admin
Cath

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2007-12-15

PostSubject: Re: An An's special feature on Blood Type   An An's special feature on Blood Type EmptyJune 30th 2008, 01:12

ah~thanks for posting!
Back to top Go down
https://hiro.forumotion.com
addicted2hiro

addicted2hiro

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: An An's special feature on Blood Type   An An's special feature on Blood Type EmptyJuly 1st 2008, 19:38

akucun wrote:
so the conclusion, hiro is weird lol!

thanks for the post Very Happy

..haha! ur ryt.. is dat the ryt conclusion.. all of them answers the same for hiro.. i really wonder why.. confused hahaha! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
iamninja

iamninja

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-02-25

PostSubject: Re: An An's special feature on Blood Type   An An's special feature on Blood Type EmptyAugust 8th 2008, 17:26

LOL I can totally understand him.. coz I'm AB too! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An An's special feature on Blood Type   An An's special feature on Blood Type Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1