The international fan forum for Japanese actor Mizushima Hiro!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

shama des

Go down 
AuthorMessage
shama

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-12-18

PostSubject: shama des   December 18th 2007, 08:18

shama here.
not that theres many ppl to welcome me yet XD but nonethless. mizu is all that i need ..*starts singing * "baby ur all that i want, baby ur all that i need, right here in my arms..*gets bricked* sorry....lets continue shall we. lil tidbits about me then:

* i discovered asian dramas by accident cuz of THE OUTSIDERS by S.E Hinton XD its a long story. one thing led to another and b4 u know it i came across HYD and became addicted to shun and then the rest as they say is history .

* i'm 22 ( just turned last week Smile ) i'm nela;s older sis. i've done a good job of recruiting my sisters into the asian tworld not that it was hard with shun as my bait. so i'm proud of that XD ...is that something to be proud of???????

* outside of watching dramas and listening to music, my number one hobby is art. anythign to do with drawing , crafts and so on.

*also like photography. love love taking pictures.

* mmm i like a wide variety of asian music. VERY WIDE VARIETY. i'm open minded so always up to try new things. if u've got reccomendations i 'll try it.

* i;m a active person. i dont like sitting in one place long unless i'm drawing. i have to be constantly moving. which is why i love anything outdoorsy.

* mmm u might find this weird but i love rainy ,windy and dark weather. kinda stormy u know. XD dont know why but i've always liked it.

ok i;ve taken up enough time. hope to meet many new ppl here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cath
Admin

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2007-12-15

PostSubject: Re: shama des   December 18th 2007, 12:51

Hi Shama!

How are you?
*starts yelling "YEEEAH!! MEMBERS!!*
I'll try to make this forum a bit more intresting ^^
Since one of your hobbys is art, do you have a dA-account?
I'd like to see your work!
Mine is c100x.deviantart.com, but I haven't uploaded anything in ages...
I should.
And ofcourse it's something to be proud of Very Happy
People are proud of weirder things, you know.
*starts yelling again "Yoehoe, finally someone who also like stormy days"*
Especially the wind. I get so much energy from wind. Weird ne?

Anyway, I'm glad that you've joined this forum ^^
Bye!
Cath
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hiro.forumotion.com
nela

Number of posts : 39

PostSubject: Re: shama des   December 18th 2007, 19:51

so shama we're not the only ones that like dark and stormy nights XD i LOVE rainy/stormy nights. just wanna get under my blanket and sit there reading
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shama

Number of posts : 13

PostSubject: Re: shama des   December 19th 2007, 08:12

Quote :
*starts yelling again "Yoehoe, finally someone who also like stormy days"*
Especially the wind. I get so much energy from wind. Weird ne?

omg i totally know wut u mean. i feel so energetic for some reason during stormy weathers. and it gives me this dont know howt o describe..like a happy elated feeling o.O if others read this they wud think we're a bunch of weirdos,lol.

but the weird thing is , i read in quite a few places , ppl who feel that way are usually pegged as artsy ppl o.O so maybe it makes sense.lol dont know about others but this kinda weather brings out the artist in me and i get very creative and inspired. or maybe thats just me -__- but i;ll check out urs.

no i dont have DA account. too lazy to make onet here lol. plus my artwork is everywhere. in more sense that one. lol i nver stick to one subject or one type of art. plus my scanners broken at the moment ...well its been down for the past 2 months >_>

but i will put up some of my other pictures which i took since i like photography.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cath
Admin

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2007-12-15

PostSubject: Re: shama des   December 19th 2007, 13:38

shama wrote:
but the weird thing is , i read in quite a few places , ppl who feel that way are usually pegged as artsy ppl

So cool Very Happy:D

shama wrote:
if others read this they wud think we're a bunch of weirdos,lol
Artistic people are always considered weird afro
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hiro.forumotion.com
melliemelll

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-12-30

PostSubject: Re: shama des   December 31st 2007, 15:59

Hi there Shama, Mellie here. Smile I'm not much of an art person lol I can only draw stick figures but I'd love to see more of your work. Smile

I'm pretty much a drama addict too, it's just that I only have time for Jdramas cos some Korean/TW dramas tend to be really long.

Yoroshiku ne. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: shama des   

Back to top Go down

shama des
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mizushima Hiro Forum :: MESSAGES FROM THE MANAGEMENT :: Introduce yourself!-
Jump to: