Mizushima Hiro Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The international fan forum for Japanese actor Mizushima Hiro!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello minna-san! o(^_^)o

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pep1223

Pep1223

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-12-31

Hello minna-san! o(^_^)o Empty
PostSubject: Hello minna-san! o(^_^)o   Hello minna-san! o(^_^)o EmptyDecember 31st 2007, 08:55

Hi everyone! I'm 21 years old and I'm in Texas (it's too hot here -.-) and I first discovered Hiro in Pink no Idenshi even though I didn't notice him at the time. I saw him in a special for Hana Kimi before they even started airing the show and I fell in heart. Only later did I recognize him as the guy from the show I had already seen from before!

What I love the most about him is that we have shared similar childhood experiences (no, I never ate a bug XD) and he seems to be a funny person based on interviews I've seen where people laugh at whatever he says. Of course I don't need to mention how gorgeous he is. Well, I guess I did. XP
Back to top Go down
SAWADASHIN

SAWADASHIN

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2007-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Hello minna-san! o(^_^)o   Hello minna-san! o(^_^)o EmptyDecember 31st 2007, 13:31

hi Pep1223,

i agree with u, people always laugh at him when he says something that the meaning is diff. poor him. but he's really a funny person
Back to top Go down
http://jem.2freedom.com
Cath
Admin
Cath

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2007-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Hello minna-san! o(^_^)o   Hello minna-san! o(^_^)o EmptyDecember 31st 2007, 15:22

Hi Pep1223!
How are you?
Welcome here ^.^
Aah, you saw him first in Pink no Idenshi!
There he's like the total opposite of Nanba Minami.
But still awesome ...
And his nosebleeds lol!
Enjoy your time here!
Back to top Go down
https://hiro.forumotion.com
nela

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2007-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Hello minna-san! o(^_^)o   Hello minna-san! o(^_^)o EmptyJanuary 9th 2008, 20:50

HEY PEP1223!!! welcome... can i say somthing , don't know why but wheni lok at ur name i say pepsi in my head XD and i love pepsi!! lol. well i hope u have fun and hope to see u around
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello minna-san! o(^_^)o   Hello minna-san! o(^_^)o Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello minna-san! o(^_^)o
Page 1 of 1