Mizushima Hiro Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The international fan forum for Japanese actor Mizushima Hiro!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hiro is a Pacific Ocean Away....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
boomcheekiahhh

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-05-30

Hiro is a Pacific Ocean Away.... Empty
PostSubject: Hiro is a Pacific Ocean Away....   Hiro is a Pacific Ocean Away.... EmptyMay 30th 2008, 21:43

Hi everyone! I'm Rheena aka Ren. I love Hiro..I just recently found out about him when I started watching Hana Kimi! And now I'm watching Absolute Boyfriend and I adore him so much<3

I have a really strong attraction for korean men, but Hiro Mizushima changed all of that! Gah, I just love him...I don't know ..maybe because his good lookin?. But something about him I really like.

He's a pretty boy for sure and I like pretty boys, but he can be very manly at times. And his features...something very different. I love his nose, his eyes, his lips...his messy hair 8D AHHH MY GOD. I should stop being fan-girly, but he has taken over my heart<3 SIGH HIRO IS MY HERO! AHAHA! That was corny! I talked too much about Hiro I didn't talk a lot about myself! Well, I'm 18 turning 19 in a couple of days...and I live in the U.S. ; D Nice too meet you all!
Back to top Go down
akucun

akucun

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Hiro is a Pacific Ocean Away....   Hiro is a Pacific Ocean Away.... EmptyMay 30th 2008, 22:07

konichiwa Ren! Smile
welcome to the forum! cheers
yes yes! all of us here are CRAZY about Hiro ne? hee Smile

p/s: hey, dont say 'hiro is my hero' sounds corny! i use that sentence too! Razz
Back to top Go down
Murasaki

Murasaki

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Hiro is a Pacific Ocean Away....   Hiro is a Pacific Ocean Away.... EmptyMay 31st 2008, 00:11

Welcom boomcheekiahhh ! cheers
We all love Hiro.. xD That is sure !
Back to top Go down
http://riri-luve.skyblog.com
boomcheekiahhh

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Hiro is a Pacific Ocean Away....   Hiro is a Pacific Ocean Away.... EmptyMay 31st 2008, 04:32

^ THANK U akuchun & Murasaki for the warm welcome! I just realized now that I am the 77th member in this forum XDD I FEEL SO LUCKY! AHAHA
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hiro is a Pacific Ocean Away....   Hiro is a Pacific Ocean Away.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Hiro is a Pacific Ocean Away....
Page 1 of 1